After a Chemigrafen -Teaching Moegle studied for three years at the School of Applied Arts Stuttgart, broke his studies, though. Since 1922 he has been producing photographic documentation for the State Office for Monument Preservation in Stuttgart. In the following decades, too, numerous commissioned projects in the areas of exterior and interior design were to be created. In 1927 he was able to open his own photo studio in Stuttgart. It was bombed out in 1944. Until 1950 he and his half-brother Arthur Ohler , also a photographer, maintained a studio community in Stuttgart. In 1950 Moegle succeeded in founding a new studio in Leinfelden-Echterdingen .
From 1945 onwards , Moegel’s most famous photographs were taken for the companies Bauknecht , Arzberg , Schönwald , Zwiesel and Jenaer Glas , and later also for CH Pott . His work is characterized by a matter-of-fact, sober style that puts the industrial products shown at the center of the work. Moegle preferred to photograph the designs of representatives of Guten Form such as Hermann Gretsch , Heinrich Löffelhardt and Wilhelm Wagenfeld . The most important MOegle publication is available at www.ftn-books.com